A FORMAL EMAIL


A FORMAL EMAIL

From: Angela Mercado [angelamerc@outlook.com]
To: Sophia Walker [sophiawhagan-languagecenter.edu.co]
Subject: Information about job.

Dear Ms. Walker
I am writing in response to the advertisement I saw for your Foreign Language Center in "Pedagogical World" magazine. I am really interested in working for this important and recognized language center and I consider it would be a great honor to work in this place that has helped many people to learn a new language. I have worked in some important universities and schools and I am interested on having an employment experience with your Foreign Language Center. I would be grateful if you could send me more information about this job.

As you can see in my curriculum vitae, I have 10 years of experience working  as a teacher and translator and I have an excellent professional background. I love teaching and I wish to help a lot of people, especially children and young people to learn another languages using interesting tools and strategies. I know you need competent professional in your language center and I think I have the skills of a competent teacher that you need. I will be so happy to work with you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely, 

Angela Mercado.

Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Interesting job, congratulations👏👏👏👏👏nice job

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You have a good curriculum vitae Angela, and your experience in the job is wonderful. I know that you will obtain the job.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Karolay. 😘
      I really want to get that job.

      Eliminar

Publicar un comentario