MY PRESENTATION

My name is Ángela Mercado Méndez. I´m 19 years old. My nickname is Angelita. I´m from Sahagún and I live with my parents there. My father´s name is Edilberto and my mother´s name is Rosa. I don´t have siblings, but I have many cousins.

I´m a university student. I study at University of Córdoba.



I have three favorite colors pink, blue and yellow. 
I like eating a lot of fruits and vegetables. My favorite fruit is pear. I don´t like eating lots of fast food, but my favorite fast food is pizza.
My favorite hot drink is coffee. I love coffee because is a delicious drink. I love chocolate too.

My favorite sport is cycling. I don´t practice that sport but I ride my bycicle once a week.


I like reading books like the Bible, magazines and scientist articles. I like drawing, listening to music, learning other languages and meeting new people.
I would like to travel around the world.












My favorite kind of music is pop. I like listening to Michael Jackson´s songs. One of them is You are not alone. It´s a beautiful song. I like it.

And finally, my favorite TV show is Brain Games. It´s an interesting educational TV show.




Comentarios